Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday 6th March

I am having a very indulgent Sunday! Am lazing in bed, with the sun shining through my window, books scattered on my duvet listening to Jazz FM on sky TV and have treated myself to an afternoon tipple of wine.  How wonderfully decadent!  :-) Don't you just love Sundays where you have absolutely nothing to do except indulge in your own whims.  When I was married Sundays would be spent in bed all day frolicking with my husband, but that seems a lifetime ago now.  How strange life can be, even more so how devastating love can be?  How do you learn to love again and to trust again after being hurt so badly by those whom you loved?  How do you heal from the heartache, moreover how do you open your heart again to someone else without the fear attaching itself to it? I am hoping that each day I heal just that bit more from the heartache I have suffered.  I have to remind myself that I am lovable even when I think that I am not especially when it is not reciprocated by the opposite sex. I have to learn to love myself no matter what, especially if there is more of me to love than usual!  Yes I had an awful battle with a chocolate sponge last night and failed miserably.  Does it count that I actually enjoyed the failure because it was absolutely delicious LOL.  So I shall spend a lazy day reading "I can make you thin" (please God let me wake up tomorrow and not have another stomach sitting on my lap when I am on the loo) hopefully it will get me back on track to visualizing a thinner gorgeous me! However, all joking aside, I still love myself and accept every single part of me, because in the words of Marianne Williamson, I am brilliant, gorgeous talented and fabulous...........and do you know what......so are you xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment