Friday 11 March 2011

The Power of "I AM!" - Word of the Week

When you make a conscious choice with the statement of "I AM," the universe immediately matches the thought and the statement so that it actually manifests physically into your life.  Generally our thought process works on the basis of focusing on what we don't want and thus bringing more of the same into our reality.  For example you are unhappy with your life, so what is your focus, you focus upon those things that indeed are the "cause" of your unhappiness; thus you continue a habitual cycle of thought.  Now the universe is not only thought led, the feelings have to match with the thought in order to bring about the physicality, so you can't just think I am happy without the feeling behind it.  However, I can say emphatically and without a doubt that there is a powerful vibration to the "I AM" statement in that it resonates the feeling to match the statement you make even if it is just slight.  Try it and see, use any on of the statements "I am lovable; I am patient; I am the epitome of happiness; I am sexy; I am gorgeous; I am fabulous."

You cannot help but feel the vibes of the words that you say that are followed by this "I AM" statement and I wholeheartedly encourage you just for today, to give yourself an "I AM" statement of whatever it is you desire right now!  Pick up on the little vibration the statement enthuses and let it gather momentum, then roll with it.  You will definitely be on the right path at least for that moment; as you will experience as well as be in unison with the powerful Universal Law of Attraction!

Have a splendid day!
©Carol Muhammad 2011

1 comment:

  1. PEACE YOU HAVE SUCH A POSSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE
    YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete