Wednesday 11 May 2011

It's been a while

Yes it has been a while since I have posted a blog, been busy I guess, dealing with the dailies of life as well as juggling work, children, teenage angst and focusing on pursuing my dreams.

Today is about focusing upon only what I want and I can assure you my list of wants is very very long!  I always remember the definition of insanity, "doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result!"  How often have you kept trying to change something about yourself only to fail miserably and then to repeat the behaviour expecting some sort of miracle!  
Changing a habit of a lifetime not only takes courage, it takes a tenacity of spirit to follow it through; this is where most if not all fall flat at getting from point A to point B in our lives.  Just as a baby learns to walk, if at first they don't succeed, they try and try again.  So here I am trying again.  Trying to change my thoughts and to lift my vibration to that of what I desire and not more of what I really don't want.  I am a constant work in progress, in that I KNOW I am destined for great things; for a life I have imagined over and over again, my issue is that sometimes I believe that it is all just in my imagination and will never materialise.  So that’s where the fault lies, as soon as doubt creeps into my head I go right back to the starting line and have to begin again, thus the “insanity” continues.
So I am trying to figure out, how to keep the pace, how to keep focused and not hit the abort button…….watch this space!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment