Monday 28 February 2011

Day Five

I have come to the conclusion that I actually hate my scales.  They are not my friends; in fact I have now deemed all scales as the enemy!  My ever increasing waistband has not miraculously disappeared in a matter of days , it seems as if my clothes are shrinking.  Note to self must change detergent!  Okay, I did not exercise at all this weekend and the scales (which are now my arch enemy) have been less than kind to my fragile ego!  So I listened to Mr McKenna's CD whilst I hung up some wallpaper this afternoon.  Snapped on my pedometer and was determined to step that bit more than I had done the day before.  I am feeling somewhat disheartened at my lack of weight-loss even if it has only been 5 days. Though I am not giving up.  My goal is the 24th May 2011, 90 days and I am determined to achieve my 23 year old body no matter what.  Well eating that Snicker bar did not help but damn chocolate makes me feel so good LOL!  My wonderful friend's father used to give her an analogy of "how do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time!" So excusing the pun, I am taking one bite at a time to achieve my goal, even if it is chocolate LMAO.  Tomorrow is another day to begin again, so what the hell, at least I put a smile on my face.  Have a fab day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment