Friday 15 July 2011

The Word of the Week - Praise for YOU!!!

Everyone needs a pick me up now and then.  To be told that they are loved, are special and most of all appreciated.  Sometimes when this is lacking from those close to you, it is somewhat difficult to try and say these things to yourself with credibility, as you generally disbelieve the positive things you say about yourself, preferring to hold onto the negative.  So today, in light of this, I feel I will be that person to tell you how wonderful you are!

When you look in the mirror, do you see what I see?  I see a soul that is a reflection of me; I see love, warmth, compassion, selflessness, beauty and vigour.  You are a divine being who possesses a deep sense of knowing, one who is creative and inspired by all that they see.  You are stronger than you could have ever imagined, for you have overcome many obstacles in your life which at the time you felt it was too much to bear, but somehow you just did.  You are a survivor; a beautiful creative force to be reckoned with.

Be all that you can imagine and live the life that you were destined, feed and nurture your soul with love of self.  For what you give unto yourself you actually give to others.

You are special and you are loved, so when you look into the mirror today feel the appreciation that I have for you; as you are the most magnificent creation, that is definitely worthy of praise.

Have a wonderful weekend

©2011 Carol Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment